Community Sustainability Committee
A space for dialogue and information sharing between Greenstone Mine and local residents to discuss upcoming construction activities and how we can maximize on positive economic, social and environmental cohabitation in the Greenstone region.
Areas of Focus:
- Upcoming Construction Activities
- Environment: Noise, Air Quality, Water
- Mechanism for handling feedback
- Site visits
- Maximizing employment and procurement opportunities for the future operations
- Health and Safety to support best practices
Join us in working together to discuss interests, concerns and opportunities arising from Greenstone Mine activities and let’s arrive at solutions.
If you are a Municipality of Greenstone resident and are interested in receiving periodic Community Sustainability Committee updates, please subscribe here:
How do I subscribe?Scan QR Code or go to https://bit.ly/3sKLtM9
It’s that easy!